Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged by Lia

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? hand or near me
2. Your significant other? Lloyd
3. Your hair? Brown w/ blonde highlights
4. Your mother? Linda
5. Your Father? David
6. Your favorite thing? movies
7. Your dream last night? can't remember
8. Your favorite drink? powerade zero or diet coke
9. Your dream goal? children grow up succesful in everyway
10. The room you’re in? computer room
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? Losing a child to death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? same as now, maybe with more money?? :)
14. What you’re not? getting a lot of sleep
15. Muffins? not really
16. One of your wish list item? million dollars
17. Where you grew up? West Valley City
18. Last thing you did? baked choc chip cookies
19. What are you wearing? tan shorts, blue and white t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? my new cell phone
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? dell
23.Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? sister Tara in Vegas
25. Your Car? Chevy Suburban & Chevy Cobalt
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Kohls
28. Like someone? sure
29. Favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? this morning
31.When was the last time you cried? few days ago
I tag Mary Ann, Shannon & Katie Y

8 comments:

Kim said...

It's always so fun to read these...I learned some new things about you.

Tara said...

Ah, I totally miss you too! And I WANT some of those cookies you just baked... that sounds so good right now!! love!

Shannon said...

Why are you tagging me? That is way too long of a post for me!! I will have to do it when I have more time - but I was blog hoping and I saw your brother's blog. They are adopting from Ethiopia? We are still waiting for our sibling referal from Ethiopia. How did they get their's so fast? It seems like we have been waiting forever. A 15 year old, that is awesome. I will have to get in touch with her to find out the details, but we are hoping to get our referal anytime. Maybe we will be traveling at the same time?

Scott and Mary said...

I loved your new pictures. You have a beautiful family!

Katie said...

What an adorable family picture! I guess that´s easy to get when you have an adorable family.

So I cut Ari´s hair today anyway bc the long stringy stuff on the bottom was just getting out of control. I CRIED! He cut off all her pretty curls and left the stringy stuff! What an idiot. I´ll blog it and post some pics when I am not feeling as emotional about it. People will start wondering about my character if I swear in every post. I should have taken your advice and not cutt it yet. tsk.

Katie said...

HAHA I just read your friend´s comment where she said " your brother is adopting from Ethiopia" and I thought What?! Kenny and Melodie are adopting!

I´m an idiot. LOL

Cherish said...

Ok the comments on this one are even funnier than the post. Isn't blogging fun? I should try it sometime.

Christy said...

I love your family pic!