Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank goodness for Day Spas!!



For my Mom's b-day last May we gave her a gift card to Sego Lily Day Spa. We finally got around to going and my sister Cindy, and me went with my Mom. It was so much fun. We got there about an hour before our treatments and we changed into our robes and then went out and sat by the fire and just talked. It was such a nice break and great to relax and enjoy time away from kids and work. I highly recommend Sego Lily Day Spa, it was fabulous!! We missed you Tara, Cherish and Mel. Hopefully all of us can go together next time. Thanks honey for the early Christmas gift!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Do you get to keep the robe? I think it should be a law that all husbands send their wives to the spa the week before Christmas. I could use a stress relief about right now.

Kristi Amasio said...

No we didn't get to keep the robes. That would of been awesome. But they do sale them there at the spa. I know the whole time I was getting my massage I kept trying to turn my mind off and forget everything I had to get done. But it definitely was a de-stresser.

Jill said...

I'm so jelous!! That would be so nice. I'll have to drop that hint to Mike for mothers day next year!!

Jill said...

I'm so jelous!! That would be so nice. I'll have to drop that hint to Mike for mothers day next year!!

Cindy said...

That was so much fun and so relaxing. We need to do it more often. Thanks for inviting me. We deserve to be pampered once in a while. Thanks Lloyd for watching Noah.

Lia said...

What a great thing to do this time of year. I could use a good massage to help me recover from the preChristmas prep. Then I could really enjoy Christmas. I might call my neighbor, she's a massage therapist. Thanks for the idea!

Scott and Mary said...

You all look so cute! How fun and relaxing...

I am little jealous..

Happy New Year, Maryann