Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st day of school

Well here we go another school year has begun. There's nothing I can do about it. I have to just watch time fly by quicker than anything and watch my kids grow up faster than I can blink. The summer went by way tooo fast at our house. The kids were super excited to start school so I am excited for them and the positives are that they are not bored anymore and not fighting as much.

Lolohea (this is the name she goes by at school)she is in 6th grade and her teacher is Mrs Graham and so far she loves her.

My handsome boy Joshua starting 5th grade with Ms Perry.

Sassy Savani is now in school full time as a 1st grader and has Mrs Bayles.

Milika thinks she is off to school too. She was intent on having a back pack and a lunch.

There they go. The last year the 3 will be at school together.

Savani reuniting with her two best friends.

Here's hoping for a great school year!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What great pictures! They all look so adorable. I love the picture of Milika with her backpack. Too cute!

Cyd said...

That is a simply adorable picture of Milika thinking she's off to school. All your kids are beautiful!

Lia said...

I love the pictures! Oh and Milika!!! So precious!!! Enjoy the school year kiddos!! Next year you get to enjoy the wonder of being a Jr. High parent.

Tara said...

CUTEST freaking kids Kristi!! Oh my gosh they are growing up so fast. I miss you guys so much! LOVE!