Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Easter. We had a great Easter weekend. We went to our wards breakfast/easter egg hunt even though it was cold! Then headed to my brothers for the baptism of 3 of his children. They are waiting and praying for one of their oldest girls to decide that she is ready to be baptized and then they can all be sealed in the temple. Can't wait for that day. I love those kids! Then we had one big easter egg hunt with everyone at a park by my brothers house and it was freezing outside. Good ole Utah Weather! On Sunday our church is at 9am and so I made the kids wait till after church to find their baskets. As my kids are getting older, I am wanting them to realize more about things and that Easter is not all about candy and bunnies. I really tried to help and teach them about the true meaning and about Christ. I hope they got something out of it. Later that night we had dinner at my Mom's with everyone. It was a bit of a mad house, but nice to have everyone there.




Savani excited about her basket. She is great at getting her picture taken.

Can't remember what she was mad about. She probably wanted to eat her candy and not pose for pictures.

We went to our ward Easter egg hunt. It was cold, but fun for the girls.




1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the new blog design...so cute. I love the Easter dresses. Where did you get them? Sounds like you had a nice Easter!