Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Mom Quiz

I took this from my friend Kim's blog... I loved the idea of it. The thing with this mom quiz is that you do it with one of your children. I had Siera type in the answers and then I went back and commented on her answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I need a massage Siera . Yep that's true, Siera gives great massages.

2. What makes mom happy? When my room is clean . I do like the house clean.

3. What makes mom sad? When I fight with my siblings . It drives me crazy! So glad school is back in. Yea, now there is only limited time for fighting.

4. How does mom make you laugh? She says the wierdest things , she always makes me burst out with laughter . Not sure what weird things I say, I'll have to find this out as well.

5. What was mom like as a child? Dirty and stubburn . Ha Ha so I've been told.

6. How old is your mom? 36 What??? Only 34. I will make sure she knows this.

7. How tall is your mom? 5.3 Well I like to say I'm 5'4", but it may be closer to 5'3".

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read or watch "Lost" and "Big Brother". That's right I do love to read and watch tv.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Take a nap or eat baked Lays and read a book . How funny about the baked lays part. I do love those chips though.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Writing a book for sure . Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm not a writer by any means, that is your department Siera.

11. What is your mom really good at? Blogging, reading ,cooking ,cleaning, and her job . Well thank you Siera. I think you are being way too kind though. I am not very good at cooking and rarely do it, but yes I do like to think I am good at cleaning and my job.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Chilling for a minute . Great reminder to just chill with the kids.

13. What does your mom do for her job? She works for jetblue . Yep

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Ice cream ,baked Lays ,and home made hamburgers . She nailed it.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? How well she takes care of everything and still has time to relax . I guess. I don't know that I do a very good job taking care of everything, but I try my best and I do know that I can relax once things are taken care of. But what makes me the most proud are my kids. Nothing could make me prouder. Good to know I need to show that waaaay more often to them.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cinderella cause shes always cleaning things . How sad, I guess I am a little OCD with cleaning, but hey I'll take Cinderella.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to movies, resturants ,and to get our nails done . I love hanging with you Siera, your so much fun!

18. How are you and your mom the same? We agree on almost everything , shes my best friend . Your a sweetheart! I hope you'll always feel this way. I'll keep copy of this and show you when your a teenager. :)

19. How are you and your mom different? Sometimes I'm clean , other times I'm not shes clean all the time . Again I am OCD with cleaning. I get it from my own mother. Thanks mom! :)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I know she'd do anything for me , and I'd do anything for her . I am so glad you know that. I love you, it was fun doing this with you! You are my sweet, sweet girl!

6 comments:

Lia said...

I had a lot of fun reading this and seeing into your relationship together. You remind me alot of Kowhai and me. Except I'm not an OCD cleaner, especially lately. You have a beautiful relationship and I think it will last through the teen years.

Scott and Mary said...

This was fun to read!...I could relate a lot. Scott is always telling me to sit down relax. I have became a little OCD lately, but it totally makes me feel better to have a clean house.

Lia are you sure your not OCD? Aren't you the girl who had the hair clip/barrette that you had in high school?

Kim said...

Wow...loved reading this..what a sweet daughter you have..she's a keeper!

Jill said...

That was so cute!! I loved the part where she told you to chill. And I almost cried when she said you were her best friend. Thats soo sweet.

Tara said...

WHAT?! How come I haven't commented on this one yet? Sorry I was slacking there.

Anyway I love that little Siera. Her answers are so cute. And here's more proof that you are the one turning into Mom - clean freak! :) love ya!

Katie said...

That is so cute! Seriously, Siera is only nine? She already sounds like a teenager, but a nice one. haha. That was a cute inside into knowing you a little better too. I´m going to have to try the baked Lays since Siera mentioned them twice!