Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Random Facts tag

The Rules
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Kristen
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag people at the end of your post

Okay this is a hard tag trying to think of 6 things. We may not make it to six, but we shall see.

1. I love reality shows. Lame I know. I love Biggest Looser, Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, used to watch Desperate Housewives of the OC but no longer have the Bravo channel-sad, sometimes even the lame VH1 and Mtv reality shows. I think I'm addicted.

2. I have had all my children c-section. When I was pregnant with Siera and we were down to the last few weeks, my doctor did a pelvic exam. He told me that we cannot let the baby get any bigger and that I needed to be induced. So the next week I was induced and they broke my water and I was able to dialate to a 10, but after pushing for 2 hrs and the dr trying forceps and everything they could to get her out, we ended up having to do an emergency c-section. Her heart rate started to go down and that was it, it was c-section time. So I was scared to death and so disappointed that after 10 hrs of labor I had to do this. But with my other 3 kids I didn't want to chance going through all of that again and so I opted for the c-section. It was nice to be able to plan the births and go in and have them born after 20 mins. (trying to think of the positive to c-sections)

3. I love sports. Especially football and this time of year. We are huge Y fans and never miss a game. We bought season tickets but had to sell them after realizing we would never be able to make it to the games with our crazy saturday sports schedule with the kids. But I love to watch college football and love basketball. Hopefully the Jazz do great this year. When I was a kid about 12 I met Karl Malone and he was so nice to me and so cute that I fell in love with him and the Jazz. (although not a big fan of him now) Honestly though I really enjoy sitting with my hubby and watching some good games. GO BYU!!!

4. I love peanut butter and chocolate together. Yummy! In candy bars, ice cream you name it. If it's sweet then I love it. I don't love peanut butter sandwiches, just the sweet stuff.

5. One of my favorite actors (if you can call him that) is The Rock Dwayne Johnson. I think he is so cute. He is 1/2 poly and you know how I like the brown boys. I just think he is hot! My kids and husband always tease me about it. No matter how lame his movie is, I really enjoy watching it. How could you not??? (okay I can't believe I just admitted that)

6. I'm kind of a freak when it comes to my house being clean. I can't stand to have an unorganized, dirty house. It just drives me up the wall. I sometimes feel so bad that all my kids are going to remember about me is that I was constantly telling them to clean up this or clean up that. I get it from my Mom, she was exactly the same way. Our house was never peaceful and you couldn't relax until it was clean.

Okay so now it's your turn. I tag Jessica, Cindy, Mel, Shannon (come on Shannon this is an easy one) and Heather/Randy

5 comments:

Lia said...

K, Baskin Robins has the best chocolate ice cream with peanut butter in it. It's my favorite! I love peanut butter and chocolate! Can't eat it very often though. :(

Tara said...

I too love PB & Choc. MMMM!!!

I totally remember when you loved Karl and me wanting to be just like you fell in love with him too. Remember that poster you had of him standing by his big truck in the ripped shirt? MMMM again! :)

Shannon said...

OK Kisti- give me a few days to think about it and then another few days to post it. It's not like one of the chain letters is it. If I don't do it within one day Im in for 7 years of bad luck? Oh well, guess Im in for it.

Cherish said...

I have a crush on the Rock too! Oh the things that you learn from tags.

Tim and Josselyn Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh! Those family pictures you have in your blog are so stinky beautiful!!!!! Your family is so beautiful!!! Happy holidays!!!

Josselyn ;-)