Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

This past weekend I was able to take a trip to visit my sister Tara in Vegas. My other sister Cindy and her son Noah and me and Siera flew out there Fri morning and came home Sunday night.

We had such a great time. This is us goofing around, playing American Idol on X-Box. Siera and Noah really had fun karaokeing too.

We went to the Mandalay Bay and saw the shark exhibit that they have there. It was really great. The kids all really loved this too. Siera pretending she is underwater .

They have some really great parks in the area that my sister lives in. I love it there. It's far away from the strip and it's beautiful. When your there you don't even feel like your in Vegas.

The weather was gorgeous and it was so great to spend time with my sisters. We went and saw a chic flick together. He's just not that into you. We laughed and stayed up late talking, we ate horribly and had so much fun! I love them so much and are so glad that we have great times like these to look back on and enjoy. Also I feel so lucky to have such a fabulous husband that supports me and takes care of the kids while I go take some time for me. Especially this time, where I was able to take Siera, who does so much for us in babysitting and taking care of Milika. It was nice to be able to treat her and have some good mother daughter time as well.

6 comments:

Tara said...

So....when are you coming back??

The Bronson Bunch said...

That looks like a fabulous trip! I'm coming next time with ya! ;-)

The Bronson Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

We had so much fun didn't we?? I won't to go back. Thanks for the good times and the buddy passes.

Cindy said...

I meant I want to go back. Sorry.

Jill said...

How fun, It's so nice to get those short trips away fromt he kids.