Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation

My daughter Savani has finished her two years at Jacque's Preschool and has graduated. We had her preschool graduation last Friday night. This is her right before the performance and graduation began.

This is her class performing on stage. They sang lots of songs about things they learned each month. It was a very cute performance. She was so excited for it and they had been working on this for the last month at preschool.

Savani is being presented her graduation certificate and her memory book that they have been working on all year. Also they asked each child what they wanted to be when they grew up. Savani said she wanted to be a princess. We told her she would have to find something else to be, because she is already our princess. Cheesy I know. :)

Our little girl all grown up and ready for kindergarten.

These are two of her teachers at the preschool, Ms Lori and Ms Jan. They were fabulous!

This is one of her best friends from school, Jackson. We were able to carpool together which made the school year so much easier.

Grandma and Grandpa Newman were able to attend.

My baby's last day of school. I keep saying this but it's so true. They grow up too fast! I can't believe she will start kindergarten in September. What a great year!

I also wanted to journal about my birthday/mother's day/anniversary gift. I have been wanting a piano for a few years now, and we were finally able to get one. I am so excited. I love playing it! Siera is taking lessons, from my Mom and Joshua is going to start. We love having it!

7 comments:

Cyd said...

Congrats on the new piano! I don't think I even knew you played.

Cindy said...

Kris, Savani is so dang cute but such a stinker at the same time. They do such a cute program at their preschool-impressive. I didn't realize that the piano was your mom's day/bday gift. You better get playing girl!! ha ha. Beautiful piano though. Maybe Josh can talk Noah into wanting to take lessons.

Lia said...

happy graduation day!! They grow so quickly don't they? And congratulations on getting your new piano. have you seen my last post? I GOT ONE TOO!! Love it!

Jared & Kristen Rogers said...

aww so cute. u should of told us we would of come! We miss the kids.

Tara said...

Oh how I love that little miss sassy pants! She is such a crack up and such a darling little girl. I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten! That is just crazy talk!

Love the piano! That is awesome. I wish I never dropped out of lessons.

Shannon said...

Ben just graduated from preschool too. I can't believe my youngest is in kindergarten - how did that happen? (Cuz I know I havn't gotten any older:) I didn't know you played the piano. We bought one last year and I keep saying Im going to start taking with Aubrey - in all my free time. Maybe someday.

Cherish said...

Cute Savani! I can't believe how grown up she is! Awesome piano!