Monday, June 29, 2009

Sina Savani turns 5





This is the Savani we know and love. Such a typical look from her.




She's our little princess with sooo much attitude.

She had her first birthday party. Her and her friends are enjoying some pizza.

Siera wanted to be in charge of her games. She came up with pin the crown on the princess. She drew this princess and then made little crowns for each child. We blindfolded them and let them go.


These are our 2 winners.

We also played freeze dance. They loved this one.


The 3rd game was musical papers. This was a fun game as well. Thanks so much for coming up with the games and helping me Siera. Your the best!! I couldn't of done it without you.


We had the family birthday party for her on Sunday. She got some clothes from Grandma Newman.

And a cute outfit from Aunty Cindy.

She also got a bigger bike from Gma and Gpa Newman. She loved it!


She also wanted an ipod for her b-day. Hello you are 5! But Joshua & Siera have one and so she kept talking and asking for it. So we got her the ipod shuffle. It's hot pink and perfect for her. She loves it. She picked out her songs to go on it and she has listened to it nonstop.

Happy Birthday Savani. You are a wonderful daughter. We are blessed to have you in our family. We love your spunk and especially your attitude. I think you are the most tongan out of any of our kids, even though you always ask me if you can be white like me and Milika. You are a perfect fit for our family!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Vani. These pics are so cute of her and the bday party. I love that she asks to be white. I didn't know about that. Too funny.

Cyd said...

That's so awesome that you have such a leader and planner in Siera. She did a great job in helping I'm sure!

Lia said...

Happy Birthday!! Your kids are so beautiful! I loved the grumpy face, I had to laugh!

Shannon said...

Aren't those parties exhausting? Looks like everyone had a great time. Don't you love that Siera can help - I LOVE the princess game - sooo cute.