Friday, January 8, 2010

Milika turns 2 :(

I can't believe my baby is 2. Here is a look back at the last 2 years of her cute little life. Warning, lots of pics a head!!


2 months


3 months

4 months




6 months


10 months


12 months

Lika on her 1st birthday.


14 months

15 months

16 months

18 months


21 months

22 months

23 months old



My little princess had a great birthday! The dress up clothes she got was her favorite and she dresses up non stop.










I can't believe how fast 2 years flew by. She seems so big to me now. She is talking full sentences and she is just so much fun. All of us spoil her rotten and enjoy every minute of her!

6 comments:

Cyd said...

She is so stinkin' beautiful! It kind of makes me sad though to realize that it won't be long before my little baby girl turns 2. Time flies for sure.

Lia said...

She is such a beautiful girl!! Wow, that's amazing watching her grow as you scrowled down. Being a mom is such a great thing, isn't it?

Dena said...

I loved looking at all of her pictures. She is so adorable. Why do our babies have to grow so fast?

Cindy said...

Oh my heck. Love these pictures. I can't believe how big she has gotten either. She is so dang cute. I can't believe how much she has changed from when she was a newborn. Love her to death.

Kim said...

She is such a beauty...it was fun to see all the pictures.

The Bronson Bunch said...

I just love this kid! She is really 2?! Wow, time does fly!