Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!


Siera with her new cousin Tayiba.

This year for Christmas Eve we reserved our church and had our family party there. Our family is getting so big and then when my brother adopted another 7 kids, we decided that this would be the best way to go. It turned out to be so great! The kids ran around and played and the boys and some of the girls enjoyed playing basketball. We had a nice ham dinner, my Mom and sister Cindy came up with fun activities for all the kids. They played fun games and had crafts for them to do. We had a gift exchange and the kids did a talent show. It was great! We loved having it at the church. We all had such a fun time!!


My sister Cindy with my girls. She is the best aunt! They love her to death!

My sister in law Cherish with a few of her kids playing games.

Me and my girls.

The kids enjoying the gift exchange.



My sister Tara and her adorable son Drew!

My sis Cindy and her son Noah. I love this picture of them!

That's all of us!


Savani enjoying the snow a few days after Christmas.



Hope everyone's holidays were great. We sure enjoyed ours and we are looking forward to a great 2010!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It was a good Christmas wasn't it? I love the picture of you with your girls. It's a great one of all of you. You should frame that one. (: