Monday, June 21, 2010

Our weekend getaway in Park City

This skinny guy a couple of months ago won us a trip to Park City to stay at the Marriott for being the Biggest Loser at his company. So a couple of weekends ago we left the kids which we haven't done is soooo long and had a fun little getaway.

We had sooo much fun. We went to two movies ate out at some really nice restaurants and even worked out at the hotel room. The Marriott hotel is so beautiful in Park City. We went to their fitness room both nights around midnight and worked out. We were the only ones in there and so it was great. We also went shopping at the outlets and the stores in Park City. It was beautiful weather up there around 70 degrees. We also ordered room service for breakfast one morning which was something neither one of us have ever done. It was perfect timing because we just celebrated our 13 year anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to the person I am. I adore him and I know that he adores me. No it's not all sweet and perfect all the time. Marriage is hard especially when you come from two different backgrounds and cultures like we do. But it is completely worth every ounce of work and time that we give it. I'm so thankful that I chose the person to marry that I did and that I get him forever! Love you so much babe!

3 comments:

Cyd said...

OMH! How much did he loose? He looks great! Congrats on being able to get away for a couple of days.

Cindy said...

Kris, that sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time and could escape the mundane day to day life. Good job to Lloyd too on the weight loss!

Lia said...

Wow, he's really looking good! Way to go! Bonus - time out together, just the two of you. Nice!