Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Manti Temple

After my reunion with my cousins which was in Fairview, UT we drove to Manti which is about 25 miles from Fairview. Me and Lloyd both love the Manti temple and really wanted to get married there, but it was too far for our family and friends to drive to. Our kids had never seen it so we took the opportunity to drive out there and take some pics. I love this temple it is so beautiful. Milika fell asleep in the car and so she was not very cooperative and made me hold her or be by her side for most of the pics. I mostly wanted pics of the kids, but I ended up being in most of them because of her. Oh well you cannot reason with a 2 yr old. I think the pictures all turned out great and it was a beautiful afternoon.

























2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love love love all these photos. They turned out so cute. You should frame some of them. We should've gone with you to the Manti temple that day. That would have been fun to get some pics. Hello...I never knew that you and Lloyd wanted to get married in that temple.

Kim said...

love all the pictures....your kids are getting so big!