Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nielsen Family Reunion

A few weeks ago we got together with some cousins that I have not seen in several years, probably 10 or more years. We used to be close growing up and now that we have our own families and live in other states obviously it has been hard to get together. It was really great to see everyone and meet their kids. My cousin Marla is married to a samoan and so it was fun to see him again and all their beautiful kids. We got together on a Sunday afternoon and ate and then visited while the kids played some games. It was a fun time.

Okay so this is my aunt Gayles family that traveled for the reunion. Marla from Missouri, Monica from Northern Cali, Matt from Washington, Marvin from Denver and Maria from Missouri.

Marla and her family.

Marvin and his cute family.

My cousin Shelly who is my Mom's brother Russell's daughter and her family. It was great to see them as well. What's up Shel!!

Gayle and her daughters.

My Mom and her sister Gayle and her daughters.

My cousin Marla,her husband David Sua, me,Lloyd and Milika.


My bro Ken, me, my parents and sis Cindy.

My uncle Mark, my Mom's brother and his wife Ida.

Us.

Me and my sis.

Siera and Cindy

Cindy and her cute son Noah.

My brother Ken and his wife Mel and their 2 kids Abi and Jaxon.

Lloyd, my uncle Mark, my Dad and David.

After eating the kids had fun playing football, volleyball and croquet.







Josh and his cousin Samila.


My Mom, her brother Mark and sister Gayle.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You got some really great photos too girl! They turned out so cute. It was so fun to go and see everyone. It had been way too long.

Cindy said...

You got some really great photos too girl! They turned out so cute. It was so fun to go and see everyone. It had been way too long.

Cindy said...

Okay, for some reason my comment posted twice and I don't know how to delete it. Sorry chica! Love ya!