Saturday, June 28, 2008

My little boy is growing up


So today we registered my son for football. It was quite an exciting day for him and my husband. I remember when he was a baby and my husband would put a football in his crib to sleep with at night. I am a little nervous. This is my little boy and anyone that has boys know that there is just a special bond between a mom and her son. I can't believe 8 yrs of his life has gone by. Wow. So hopefully this will be a good experience and he that he will not get hurt. Wish us luck. :)

4 comments:

Tara Lee said...

Oh my gosh! He looks like such a little stud in that picture. I can't believe he is old enough to play either. He is such a special little guy. Give him love from Auntie Tara!

Lia said...

I completely understand what you said about the relationship between a mother and her son. He's a good looking little guy. I'm sure with his daddy's genetics he'll be great!!

Although if anyone hurts him, who would they need to fear more? Mom or Dad? In our case it would be me!!

Cherish said...

Wow cool and scary at the same time! He is a natural, he will do great!

Katie said...

Kristi, your kids are so big now! I haven´t seem them forever. Thanks for popping into my blog, if it wasn´t for you and Tara I wouldn´t have many comments, haha! Ariana was born on Christmas, what an awsome gift! I was able to be in the OR during the C-section. We are having a blast with her and feel so blessed that she is part of the family.

I can´t believe I fell from grace with the Utes comment, I should have just stayed in the closet...nah..Go Utes!