Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who will she pick?










Okay. So I know that I am lame and I have no life. But I am addicted to watching this season of the Bachelorette. Last night DeAnna sent home Jeremy. Even though I didn't really like Jeremy that much from the beginning, I really felt bad for him. I could tell that he was really in love with her. I am a little confused of why she keeps choosing Jesse. I think he brings out her fun side and he is daring and likes to do lots of outdoor activities, which she really likes. Just to look at him, he's not the most attractive guy. I'm sure his personality and how fun he is makes him very attractive to her. My favorite guy though is Jason. I love him. From the first episode I wanted her to choose him. I think he's perfect because he already has a son and you know he is ready to settle down and have a family. When she went to his hometown date and they were at the park with his son, they looked like such a cute family. So next week is the finale and who will she choose??? What do you think??? Who out there is addicted like me???



5 comments:

Tara said...

Me! Me! Me! I am totally addicted too (thanks to you I might add).

Anyway if that chick doesn't pick Jason I am going to be ticked. And we are totally finding him for Cindy.

Lia said...

K, I've never watched, but if I had to go off of looks alone (I'm assuming the pictures you posted were of them) I would choose the top picture. The one with the short dark hair. Is he the "right" one?

Kristi Amasio said...

Thank you Lia. Yes that is the right guy. If she doesn't pick him like Tara said we are going to find him and hook him up with our sister Cindy. The show is so addicting, Don't start watching it. It's a complete waste of time! :)

Alldredge Fam said...

Kristi you crack me up! I don't watch the show either, but I would have to agree. Anyway, you have four kids? Wow! And yes we do want one more...perhaps next year as in have it next year. Your blog is darling...please keep in touch and I need your mailing address.

Katie said...

Man, I miss TV. We haven´t bought one here in Panama yet, and when I went to check out some of my favorites online, I found out you can´t watch them OUTSIDE OF THE US! What the crap? I´m so bugged about that! Enjoy your shows...