Friday, August 29, 2008

The "Keeping it Real" Tag

Okay so my sister Tara tagged me to do this fun one. The idea is to take pictures, according to the instructions, of how things are now. Not after you clean, put on make up or wash the dishes. It's how it is now. So I got this yesterday and took the pics yesterday and I have just had a free minute to blog about it. So remember this is keeping it real

My toilet in my kids bathroom. Thank goodness I cleaned on Wednesday, so it doesn't look too bad.

The kitchen sink. My kids are constantly eating cereal and it feels like there are always bowls in the sink to wash.


My closet. I would love to have it to myself and have Lloyd have his own, but that' s okay.

My favorite room in the house is probably my bedroom. I love my furniture and love to read and watch tv in there.




My laundry room. It's the catch all room since it is off the entry from the garage. Sometimes it's frustrating because I feel like it is never clean and organized. Oh well. :)




My fridge. It desperately needs a cleaning.




My child Milika at the time was the only one home. She is crawling and standing up to everything.




My favorite shoes. I love slippers (flip flops, but our family calls them slippers). I live in them all year long. Then the other pair are my favorite dress up shoes.




My husband had just gotten home from work and was getting ready to go to Joshua's football practice.




This is me! (obviously you know that) This is at the end of the day after work and trying to figure out something for dinner.



Okay so now it is your turn. I tag Cherish, Jill Ceser, Josselyn, Lia and Mary Ann. Remember to keep it real. :)








4 comments:

Tara said...

Kristi you are adorable! and dare I say that my brother in law looks quite handsome in that picture? I can't believe how slim he is getting!

Anyway I love your bedroom furniture too. It is so pretty. And I want to squeeze the living daylights out of that Milika!

Scott and Mary said...

Wow, I would definitely have to clean, and put on make up after seeing you "keeping it real". Your house is spotless and you look so pretty!

Well see if I can do it!

Lia said...

Okay, I just got your tag. See how long it takes me to take all the pics, download them and blog.

Katie said...

Okay, so you are pretty brave. I guess that´s the advantage to being clean and orderly, you´re never embarrassed to be caught off guard.

Milika is cute! I didn´t realize they were the same age. It is a fun age. I wish I had carpet though, Ari sure gets a lot of bonks against the tile as she´s figuring out the whole balancing thing. Ouch.