Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to school they go

Okay so I know most of you will think I am crazy, but I was so sad to see my kids go back to school. A big part of it was that I was not sure that I was ready for the routine again of getting up early and to bed early. ugh! Also I get sad when I think of how time just flies and flies by! It feels like yesterday that I had Siera and now she is in 5th grade and almost 11. Honestly where does the time go??? I really makes me sad. On a happier note, the kids were so excited and ready to go back. It has been nice not to have fighting and boredom being going on all day around here. Savani will start school on Monday and so it will just be me and Milika. Good times, I guess! I hate that summer is over, but hey what can you do??





3 comments:

The Ruotis said...

They are so grown up. I remember them as babies. I can't believe how fast time flies. It will be just me and my baby at home too-I am not sure what I am going to do with myself!

Cindy said...

Totally understand your feelings. It's almost bittersweet when they go back to school. I'm definitely not ready for summer to be over yet. Love the pictures.

Lia said...

I totally hear ya! I really kinda miss my kids. I had a list of summer projects and got NONE of them done. Now I have a list of things to get started on now that I'm home alone. Ya, I'm on the computer reading blogs and catching up instead. Hmmm?