Monday, December 21, 2009

I have an 11 yr old!

Siera's first baby picture 11 yrs ago. We had such a rough time getting her out and after 10 hrs of labor and pushing for 2 hrs we had to do an emergency c-section. We were so blessed to have her born safe and healthy. She has been such a joy in our life. She is such a sweet girl. She loves to sing, dance, and draw, she is a great artist. She loves to laugh and she has such a great sense of humor. She is such a wonderful help to me. She babysits all the time and helps me so much with the kids. She has grown into a wonderful lady.

1 month old

7 yrs old

8 yrs old


9 yrs old and wearing her birthday outfit from Grandma Sela.

10 yrs old

With some friends at her dance performance a few weeks ago. She takes hip hop and is very good at it.



Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

PS She had a fun birthday party with her girlfriends and we took lots of pics and then I lost my camera at the school last week taking pics of their Christmas program. I am still praying someone will turn it in. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awww...I remember thos baby photos. Time goes too stinkin fast. I didn't know you lost your camera. That sucks. I hope you get it back. Siera is such a beautiful girl. You better watch out for the boys. Lol. Love the dance outfit too.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

HOLY MOLY 10 HOURS.... WELL YOU ARE MINI SIZE.. SHE IS GORGEMOUS! SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU WITH SOME OF HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. THAT SUCKS YOU LOST YOUR CAM. EXCUSE FOR AN UPGARDE.... JUST GOTTA THING POSITIVE. (;