Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dance Recital

At the end of November my girls had their dance recital. They both take hip hop and have a blast dancing. They have a fabulous teacher who does great routines. Siera is on a competitive team and for the next recital she is doing a solo performance. She is definitely my performer. She does not get afraid to do things like that, which I love. I wish I would of been more like her growing up. The girls did a great job at their recital. We were very proud of them.

Savani looking as cute as ever!

Milika wanting to dance and perform. In January I did put her in dance so she will be part of the next recital. We are excited to see how she does.

3 comments:

Kim said...

your girls are so cute!

Cindy said...

Cute pics. I can't wait to see Siera's solo and see how Milika does!

Cindy said...

Cute pics. I can't wait to see Siera's solo and see how Milika does!