Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Everyone in my family was able to be there. We had lots of yummy food. After eating the kids with the men went to our church to play basketball while the girls stayed home and made Christmas crafts and jewelry. I was lame. I didn't take any pics. Only one of Savani eating pie, Siera doing our craft and a pic of our cute tree that we made.



Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I like to try and reflect on what I am thankful for which is my family and kids of course. My job, my health and my husbands job. The gospel and my Savior. Great to try and take time at least once a year to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanksgiving rocked. I didn't get any pics either. Oh well. It was still a great day.