Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Halloween

Wow. I am way behind on blogging. We had a fun Halloween. Here's the kids getting ready to go trick or treating. Hopefully Joshua and Siera are done with this and I will not need to worry about costumes next year for them. Milika loved it, she really understood more this year of what was going on. She was a lot of fun and so was Savani.
Savani as a beautiful pirate.

Milika as a kitty cat. She kept saying it over and over. I am a kitty cat Mama.

Siera in some type of fairy costume.

My 3 girls.

Josh as a rockstar.

Josh and his best friend Skyler.




This Halloween we had a lot of fun. Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, the kids went trick or treating on Saturday and then we had a family party at my Mom's on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. The kids all had a blast. Only one missing was my sister Tara that lives in Vegas who we truely missed!
Me and Lloyd

Cindy, my Mom & me.

My cute parents.

Cherish with her 2 princesses Faith & Eva.

Dibabe & Chaltu

My bro Kelly.

Savani, Abi and Tayiba

The beautiful Harmony!

Ken, Mel and Jax.

The boys.



Cindy and Noah

Siera and Harmony

Milika

All the grandkids minus Drew and Luke who we missed so much!!

We divided all the kids and had different stations for them to go to so that it was a bit organized since there are so many grandkids. It was a great idea to do it this way. Kids playing monster mash.


Playing pin the nose on the Jack-O-Lantern.

Making spider cookies.

The kids having fun decorating sugar cookies.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow! You went on a blogging spree. Great Halloween pics. That was such a fun party.