Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lloyd!


Yesterday my cute husband turned 36. I just wanted to pay tribute to him. As you will be able to tell from the picture above and the picture below he has lost some weight. He has lost 55lbs so far. He still has 45 he wants to lose. I am SO proud of him.



Every night we try to walk 4-6 miles and he has given up a lot of food he used to eat. He will not touch hamburgers, fries, soda, candy bars. He is much more diligent than me, I still cannot give up my love for diet coke. Anyone out there that has tried to lose weight knows how difficult it can be. After having this last baby I have struggled to lose the weight. But it has sure been great doing this together with him and it definitely helps to have each others support. Love ya Babe!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go Loiti! That is so awesome that you guys are stickin to this new way of life. I totally need to get with the program. I hope Lloyd had a great birthday. Love ya!

Lia said...

Awesome job!! 55 lbs is not an easy thing. And I know he can definately meet his goal for the rest. Life in general must be so much better. Way to go!!

Kim said...

Yay for Lloyd!

Jill said...

Thats so sweet that you guys are doing it together. It probably helps to have the motivation. And wow 55lbs that's so great!! Keep it up and happy birthday Lloyd

Tara said...

YAY kristi you are so cute!

Katie said...

That´s impressive Lloyd! I wish I had that kind of dedication. (So my hubby just turned 39 - yikes, I am 10 years younger but I always think we are the same age. so I am 29 going on 40. Crap.)

Tim and Josselyn Nielsen said...

HOPE YOU HAD A WOOONDERFUL BIRTHDAY LLOYD!!!!