Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My baby is 6 mos old


We had my daughters 6 mo Dr's appt today. She now weighs 18lbs 10oz and she is in the 97% for her height. I just cannot believe that 6 mos has gone by already. I just wonder where the time went? We feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She is such a great baby. There is just a special spirit that a baby brings into a home. I wish time would slow down a bit so I could enjoy every minute with her. This is our last one and it's so fun to see her growing and changing, but on the other hand makes me sad as well because I know she is it and that every stage we go through is the last. It's bittersweet.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is a little dolly! She is so darling, Kristi. I know just how you feel with her being your last one..I feel the same with our little Hannah, we are always laughing at how cute she is and the funny things she does. She's quite spoiled. Enjoy every minute...time just goes by so fast.

Lia said...

What a cutie!! I too know the feeling of watching the last one growing too quickly. It came too soon for me. You have a beautiful family.

Tara said...

18 lbs 10 oz! Good heavens! She has officially passed Drew in the weight department! I totally just want to squeeze that little chubbers. Love her!