Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Biggest Loser

I am so proud of my husband. He won his works Biggest Loser competition. They started the competition in February and went to the end of April. He had to do weekly weigh ins and it was based on percentage of weight lost. He was in the lead every week except for two times. Since he started losing weight over a year ago he has lost a total of 107 lbs. I am so proud of him. He looks fabulous and he is so much more healthy now which makes me happy. We have completely changed our eating habits and we work out every day. It's been fun. He won a trip for us to The Homestead in Heber for two nights and also some cash for us to spend and go shopping. I can't wait to go.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Woot Woot! Way to go Lloyd! Man he looks awesome!

Cindy said...

That is so awesome. I wish I had some of his will power.