Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Womens Conference

The end of April I went with some friends to Womens Conference at BYU. It was a great experience. We went to classes for 2 days that were very inspirational and spiritual. We all walked away feeling better about ourselves and empowered. We also had a great time going shopping and staying up late till 3am talking and laughing and eating out. We stayed 2 nights in a hotel instead of driving back and forth from Salt Lake to Provo. It was a great time and I hope to attend next year.
All of us ladies at the mall getting ready to shop our hearts out.

Me and my very good friend Heather Flater that I adore!

Heather, me and Kristi.

Tif and Kristi

Our junk food, we tried to put some healthy options in there too.

Kristi and Tif being silly and having fun shopping.


I love these guys and it was so great to take time for ourselves and enjoy some much needed time away from our jobs, busy schedules and kids.

6 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

I am so way jealous of this excursion! It looks like a ton of fun! Glad you were able to go and get empowered by some great speakers.

Cyd said...

How fun for you gals! And fun for me to see some familiar faces.

Tara said...

That looks so fun! We will have to make it a family event one year. Yes, I will swallow my pride and set foot on the BYU campus. ha ha. :)

Love you and you look so cute in all the pics!

Cindy said...

What a fun time. We'll have to try and go one of these years. Glad you had fun.

Cindy said...

Looks like so much fun. We should do a "sisters" trip one of these times. Glad you got to go and have fun.

Lia said...

I loved it the year I went with some friends. Good to see you had a good time and good to see a familiar face in there with you. "Hi Heather!"