Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girls weekend

A couple of weekends ago I went with my Mom and sister Cindy to St George for a girls weekend and a celebration for my Mom's birthday. My sister Tara that lives in Vegas was able to drive down and meet us and then my brother Kelly and his wife Cherish were with us for the weekend. My sister in law Cherish, her father has a gorgeous 2nd home in St George and they graciously let us stay there for the weekend. We had so much fun. We shopped and ate out and shopped some more and stayed up very late every night talking and laughing. I felt bad being gone again from my family since I was just gone 2 weeks ago for Womens conference. But everyone at home survived me being gone and I treasure these times that I have with my Mom and sisters.


The kids had a lot of fun while I was gone. They roasted marshmallows and had hot dogs roasted at the fire pit. Lloyd also let them sleep outside for the night. He said he did bring Milika in and made her sleep in her bed which she was not happy about, but I was very happy and relieved he didn't let her sleep out there. I'm glad my kids had a good time, while I had another little getaway.



Also our soccer season just came to an end. All 3 of the older kids played and really did great. Joshua is an awesome player and seems to scores goals every game. Siera loves it too, she did so well this year too. She scored her first goal and really was agressive and Savani had a blast. She figured it out a little more this season. She scored a couple of times too. The season went by so fast and there were a couple of games I missed and by the time I knew it they had had their last game. I was too late to get any pics. We will do soccer again next fall. We are now gearing up for football season to start in August.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you ended up coming to St. George. It wouldn't have been the same without you. Good job to your kids on soccer. Looks like they had a great time sleeping outside.