Monday, July 19, 2010

Father and kids overnighter

A few weeks ago our ward hosted a Father and kids overnighter instead of a father and sons. It was great that Lloyd was able to take the kids except for Milika and it was a nice little break for me. The campspot they went to was dusty and dirty with lots of flies and bugs apparently. So when they came home they were filthy and the car was filthy. So that part was not particularly fun for Lloyd but the kids didn't mind. They had a great time. They did some hiking and take a look at the bonfire they had. Not sure it was quite safe. My nephew Noah was able to go with my Dad as well. Glad that I was able to stay home and have a night out with my Mom and sister and sister in laws, that is definitely not my type of camping. :)




2 comments:

Cyd said...

I really like to camp with trees myself. But Eric would do this and love it! Nice for you to have a night out with the girls!

Cindy said...

I'm glad Noah got to go. I know he had fun. It was a great girls night out too.