Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my 6 yr old!

My beautiful daughter Sina Savani Ann Amasio turned 6 on June 24th. She is a fiesty, sweet, sassy girl! She is a great balance to our family and I couldn't imagine life without her.

Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Cindy. She got some super cute outfits and Toy Story 3 Barbie.



We had my parents over and my sister for cake and ice cream to celebrate her birthday.
The rest of the family weren't able to come, which was fine. Everyone is so busy!



So because our kids have so much stuff and we are getting to the point where we really don't know what to get them for gifts. We decided to take her on a date with us. We took her out to eat at Johnny Carinos. She wanted to eat pizza and then they brought her cake and ice cream for her birthday.Then we went to see Toy Story 3 which we loved and I cried. It was a really fun time and I loved being able to just spend time with her.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow girl-you went on a blogging spree. I need to get mine up to date. Love the pictures, except for the one I'm in. Eww...(: Happy birthday Vani.