Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baptisms for the Dead

We went to Oquirrh Mountain Temple for Lolohea to have her first experience with baptisms for the dead. With our crazy schedules we ended up going at 630 in the morning and it was great because no one was there. Lloyd did our baptisms and I believe my Dad did our confirmations. It was so nice to see Hea and how happy she was. I hadn't done the baptisms for so long that it was a nice experience to do them again, especially with my daughter. I love this temple. It is my favorite now. Such a beautiful temple. So proud of Siera and the choices she has made thus far in her life and her desire to want to go to the temple and to do what's right. I hope it continues!!




Our future missionary!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a neat experience. I'm excited to do that with Noah next year.