Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cheer camp and Mini Spinnakers

Recently Savani and Milika both participated in the Cheer Camp and Mini Spinnakers for Cyprus HS. They performed at the half time show for the cheer camp for the basketball team. Savani did great and Milika was not really into the cheerleading thing. She was funny, while they were performing she walked off the court and was done with it. lol. She did much better with the mini spinnakers. She loves to dance and so it kept her attention much more. They performed at the Spinnaker Review that the dance team does at the end of their season. Both girls did great and it was fun to watch them.




3 comments:

Lia said...

Your girls are solo adorable. Love the pics.

Cindy said...

Wow! You went on a blogging spree! I love those pics of Milika- so adorable!

Tara said...

Oh my H tell Milika to watch out when I come because I am going to eat her alive! She is so freaking cute! So is Savani, but you know I just love Lika's age. :)