Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to my 3 yr old Milika!!

Aaaah my baby turned 3 on Jan 4th. I can hardly believe it. She has been so much fun to watch grow and change. It seems like overnight she started talking up a storm. She is so smart and knows her colors and her shapes and counts to 15 and also counts to 10 in spanish, I have to give Dora credit for that. She is just so much fun and we all adore her and spoil the crap out of her. On her birthday Lloyd took the day off and we wanted to take her to lunch and to see Tangled. We went to Red Robin for lunch and she wasn't feeling very well. She layed on me and wouldn't eat anything and had a fever. So instead of going to the movie we took her home and let her sleep. Kind of a crappy day for her birthday. But a few days later we celebrated her bday at my Mom's with some cousins and family.












Happy Birthday Princess Milika! We all love and adore you!!

No comments: