Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Savani & Milika with Santa

I am seriously so behind on blogging and I am trying to catch up since this is my family journal and I need to have all of this recorded. Anyways, this is from Christmas, pathetic I know. My older 2 kids do not believe in Santa anymore and so my younger 2 are the only ones that wanted to go visit him. My son Joshua was with us, but he wouldn't even get near the guy. He was like I am to old for this Mom, so he went to Fanzz while I took the girls to visit Santa. I'm happy I still have them to believe, I love this part of Christmas, it makes it more fun!


The girls sitting on Santa's lap. I was surprised that Lika had no problems and went right up to him and sat right on his lap. I think she was really curious about him. She kept calling him Santa Paws.



This tree is in front of Valley Fair Mall and it was awesome. It was huge and it had Christmas music playing and the lights on it were choreographed to the Christmas Music. It was really fun.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love the pics with Savani and Liks with Santa...so precious. I love when the kids still believe..it makes the season so much more fun(: